Homemade Four Ball ID Gauge
Rick Sparber on rick.sparber.org
Homemade ID gauge utilizing an arrangement of four ball bearings to solve for ID values. DTI is fitted into the bearing body. As the top ball is lowered by the push rod, the bottom bearings protrude from toward the ID. DTI reading is entered into a spreadsheet to yield the ID.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- How to make a Hologram 3D
- Homemade Roller,Metal and Pipe Be...
- Woman's ballet foot arch stretche...
- Look, built a fence...
- Small boat repeatedly almost crus...
- Sawing Small Pieces of Round Stock
- The Writer automaton - GIF
- Manure Scraper Tractor Loader Att...
- Useless homemade tool joke - GIF
- Grey Water recovery system
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!