Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Four Ball ID Gauge
Rick Sparber on rick.sparber.org
Homemade ID gauge utilizing an arrangement of four ball bearings to solve for ID values. DTI is fitted into the bearing body. As the top ball is lowered by the push rod, the bottom bearings protrude from toward the ID. DTI reading is entered into a spreadsheet to yield the ID.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Travis Steam Engine No 4 build
- Cheap Thin Parallels
- Organizer for the Quantum column ...
- Calculating the radius of a circu...
- Bread guillotine - GIF
- Cheap Through Hole Lap
- Work Holding Chuck For The Mill.....
- Lathe restoration SN20
- Enormous megaphone from silent fi...
- DIY Portable Vendor Display (Free...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!