Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Four Ball ID Gauge
Rick Sparber on rick.sparber.org
Homemade ID gauge utilizing an arrangement of four ball bearings to solve for ID values. DTI is fitted into the bearing body. As the top ball is lowered by the push rod, the bottom bearings protrude from toward the ID. DTI reading is entered into a spreadsheet to yield the ID.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Chainless bicycle - GIF
- Amphibious craft powered by a Ves...
- Drawknife from sickle
- Automatic driveway gate - GIF
- Tool Rest for an old Wood Lathe
- Sleipnir glacier bus - photos and...
- Euthanasia coaster - photos
- Watercooled metal slide - photo
- Putting a derailed train back on ...
- [Leather working] Edge burnisher ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!