Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Frame Saw
Chase on kiltedcraftworks.com
Homemade frame saw featuring an oak frame. Equipped with an 18" long hacksaw blade and finished with boiled linseed oil.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Motorcycle gliding across lake - ...
- Lathe drive center and soldering ...
- Hey everyone, just some knives an...
- Magnifeye fishing hook threader -...
- Early personal and in-car navigat...
- very modified harbor freight mini...
- A bumper for your car bumper - GIF
- Photograph-topped cappuccino make...
- 1913 Humongous Mesta shear - photo
- Clip-on tire spikes for winter dr...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!