Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Frame Saw
constellates on blog.constellates.com
Homemade frame saw featuring an ash frame and blue mahoe-accented handles. Equipped with a 700mm saw blade and a braided fishing line tensioning string.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Locking Screw Handle
- 4 inch bench vice restoration
- Loading posts with an excavator -...
- Side Light for Long-arm Machine Q...
- Lathe Carriage Stop Multiple with...
- Work bench upgrade and vice
- Dividing Attachment for Mini Lathe
- Using steel rule and 90-degree ta...
- Finger Saver Screw Holder
- Guide cutting tool
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!