Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Framing Jig
Yambo on modelshipworld.com
Homemade framing jig intended to hold model ship frames in position when attaching to the keel. Fashioned from plywood and accommodates 4mm thick frames.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Splash guard..
- Automatic Water Tap
- Quenching a pile of hot excavator...
- Belt-driven tractor with giant tr...
- Stratolaunch the world's largest ...
- Mx Grip cutter
- Motorcycle gliding across lake - ...
- Lathe drive center and soldering ...
- Hey everyone, just some knives an...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!