Homemade Freestanding Visqueen Paint Booth
Christopher on chris66dad.tripod.com
Homemade freestanding visqueen paint booth constructed from a Harbor Freight car canopy and plastic sheeting walls. Box fans were utilized to provide pressurized intake air.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Old Bench Grinder Restoration | ...
- Submerged arc welding - videos
- 1978 SEAB Flipper microcar - phot...
- Firewood packing machine - video
- Acrylic Lathe Tooling Cabinet
- DIY Portable Jigsaw Table From Ga...
- Ride-on lawnmower motorcycle - ph...
- Air Rifle Restoration and Customi...
- When someone asks you: "Is it lev...
- Lathe tailstock bed clamp
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!