Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Freestanding Visqueen Paint Booth
Christopher on chris66dad.tripod.com
Homemade freestanding visqueen paint booth constructed from a Harbor Freight car canopy and plastic sheeting walls. Box fans were utilized to provide pressurized intake air.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- make a Monitor Stand
- Making steel balls for large bear...
- Aluminum and log tables - photos
- Drone changing a lightbulb - GIF
- Chinese street surveillance softw...
- Drill press chuck extension
- [Portuguese] - Sistema para remot...
- Pollarding machine - GIF
- Make a pirate chest jewelry box
- Micro waste oil forge
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!