Homemade Fret Bender
adirondak5 on tdpri.com
Homemade fret bender intended for utilization in the production of custom guitars. Consists of two dies and a wooden disk mounted to a board. The wooden disk is manually actuated via hand crank.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Extinct Turnspit dog breed for tu...
- Windmill watermelon slicer - phot...
- Four-sided hammer - GIF
- MAGNET LEVITATION EXPERIMENT
- A small Hydraulic Lift I made
- MD-80 deploying thrust reversers ...
- Guys, we need a challenge - weldi...
- Burn staining floor with a propan...
- Pool noodle car hail protection -...
- Machining a bangle - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!