Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Fret Bevel File
adirondak5 on tdpri.com
Homemade fret bevel file constructed from a length of 2" thick wood and a flat file. The file is mounted in an angled slot cut into the wood.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Dump truck hydraulic explosion - ...
- Multi-headed nut wizard pickup to...
- Cowhide Motorcycle Jacket - DIY
- Finding Lost Tiny Parts
- MILL---- RESTOMOD PART 1 NEW DC ...
- 3D-print dremel / drill bit holde...
- Measuring acute angles accurately
- Finger Plate
- Panbrake for folding sheet metal,...
- The Effect of Error in the Home S...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!