Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Fretboard Slotting Jig
westfarthingwoodworks on westfarthingwoodworks.com
Homemade fretboard slot duplicating jig patterned after a miter box. Constructed from wood and intended for utilization with fretboard templates.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Oiler for Long Chainsaw Bar - Sla...
- 3D printed wire bender - GIF
- Man carries 20+ bags on his head ...
- Lathe Carriage Stop
- Multi-headed washing hose - GIF
- Cylinder square
- an adequate toolbox at last
- When you dreamed of being a machi...
- Indicator Fine Adjuster for magne...
- Tubeless tire repair kit for moto...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!