Homemade Front Wheel Hub Puller
PCO6 on garagejournal.com
Homemade front wheel hub puller for MG automobiles constructed from repurposed knockoff wheel nuts with both right- and left-hand threads. Hex nuts were welded over holes drilled through each unit, enabling a bolt to be tightened against the spindle, thereby releasing the hub.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Wood gas cars - photos
- BASE jumping into a plane mid-air...
- Dog-Gone Shock trash can - photo
- Harnesses save workers after cran...
- Blueing stainless screws - need a...
- Ring, tube and pipe roller
- Chocolate mold spinning machine -...
- helpful welding learning tool
- Barbecue Steak Turner
- Uphill landing and downhill takeo...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!