Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Fuel/Brake Pipe Bender
SB Metalman on mig-welding.co.uk
Small benders for fuel and brake pipes. Made from two square plates of scrap metal and washers. Holes with the same size as those of the washers are drilled into the plate to accommodate a bolt and a nut. Washers are sandwiched between the plates and the parts are bolted together. A smaller hole is drilled in the corner of the plates to hold a smooth dowel to avoid damaging the pipes.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Electromagnetic Aircraft Launch S...
- Yves Rossy jet wing - photo and v...
- Golf hole cutter/filler - GIF
- Router Sled for flattening large ...
- Egg shelling machine - video
- Drawing a perfect circle on a cha...
- Charcoal/Wood Forging
- 1946 hand-built trenching machine...
- Lead cover for lathe bed
- Trash collection crane boat in Ve...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!