Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Fuel/Brake Pipe Bender
SB Metalman on mig-welding.co.uk
Small benders for fuel and brake pipes. Made from two square plates of scrap metal and washers. Holes with the same size as those of the washers are drilled into the plate to accommodate a bolt and a nut. Washers are sandwiched between the plates and the parts are bolted together. A smaller hole is drilled in the corner of the plates to hold a smooth dowel to avoid damaging the pipes.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- The most important tool in my shop!
- DIY Drill Press Build // Homemade...
- Cast shoulder plane
- Scrap built air hammer
- 200-watt laser bazooka - GIF and ...
- Shaving with an axe - GIF
- Machine for cleaning metal from r...
- Drum Sander
- Simple dowel maker jig made with ...
- Geometrical construction and cumu...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!