Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Fume Extractor
Ktulu_1 on instructables.com
Homemade fume extractor ntended to vent fumes from soldering projects. Constructed from an off-the-shelf 120mm cooling fan, a steel casing, rubber pads, and a switch.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Machine for cleaning metal from r...
- Drum Sander
- Simple dowel maker jig made with ...
- Geometrical construction and cumu...
- Hand drill machine make using 775...
- Offset Square
- Dial Indicator swivel universal r...
- Mini Lathe Belt Drive Improvement...
- Excavator collapses hillside - GIF
- Automatic wire twister homemade
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!