Homemade Fume Extractor
MarcussLilProjects on instructables.com
Homemade fume extractor constructed from a surplus table lamp, hair dryer fan, switch, battery connector, 12V battery, plastic bottle, vacuum cleaner hose, duct tape, and screws.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- BASE jumping into a plane mid-air...
- Dog-Gone Shock trash can - photo
- Harnesses save workers after cran...
- Blueing stainless screws - need a...
- Ring, tube and pipe roller
- Chocolate mold spinning machine -...
- helpful welding learning tool
- Barbecue Steak Turner
- Uphill landing and downhill takeo...
- Homemade Roller,Metal and Pipe Be...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!