Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Garage Door Runner
timc_doc on homemadetools.net
Homemade garage door runner fashioned as a replacement for an inadequate stock piece. Constructed from steel angle and plate, welded and bolted. Utilizes UHMW as an integral wear strip.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Mystery rod shuffling machine - GIF
- DIY General Bandsaw blade guides
- Catching a satellite in orbit - GIF
- Flattening both sides of a blade ...
- Flip out automotive cupholders - ...
- Sharpening a pencil on a lathe - ...
- Using a mini excavator up a stair...
- Homemade Simple Hand Press
- My homemade Hydraulic Bench Press
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!