Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Garage Work Table
TLCDino on garagejournal.com
Homemade garage work table fabricated from 1/2" steel plate, 4x4 steel tubing, steel 2x4s, and 12-gauge sheet steel. Trailer hitch receptacles permit the use of interchangeable bench-mounted tools. Table is caster-mounted for enhanced mobility.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- v belts
- Load crashes off truck going down...
- Reguarding: 173 Best Homemade Too...
- Flaming crème brûlée tool - GIF
- Dipropylene Glycol for Hanging Axes
- Spinning/rolling gas cylinders to...
- Exiting a moving train - GIFs
- DIFFERENTIATING ALUMINIUM BRONZE ...
- Oscillating Spindle sander build
- Lathe spindle bearing help
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!