Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Gardening Workstand
Rico on lumberjocks.com
Homemade gardening workstand constructed from surplus fence boards. Bin was fabricated from Baltic birch, while the tray handles were fashioned from bamboo. Workstand is mounted on 4" casters to facilitate mobility.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Three n one circle scribe
- Vladimir Lenin's 1922 Rolls Royce...
- An SLT camera disassembled - photo
- Improving the Harbor Freight Dril...
- Ride-on trowels - GIF
- DIY Lab Bench Power Supply
- Popcorn canon - video
- Samurai sasumatas stop knife-wiel...
- Childrens dining suite
- Ruppert Archaeopteryx glider - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!