Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Gardening Workstand
Rico on lumberjocks.com
Homemade gardening workstand constructed from surplus fence boards. Bin was fabricated from Baltic birch, while the tray handles were fashioned from bamboo. Workstand is mounted on 4" casters to facilitate mobility.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Machine for cleaning metal from r...
- Drum Sander
- Simple dowel maker jig made with ...
- Geometrical construction and cumu...
- Hand drill machine make using 775...
- Offset Square
- Dial Indicator swivel universal r...
- Mini Lathe Belt Drive Improvement...
- Excavator collapses hillside - GIF
- Automatic wire twister homemade
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!