Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Gas Forge
makingcustomknives on instructables.com
Homemade gas forge designed to melt steel for knife making. Constructed from firebrick and utilizing a hose torch for connection to a remote propane tank.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Bench vise
- DIY Tuna Can Buddy Burner - Usefu...
- Taming A Rocking Table
- DIY Easy, Low Cost Trash Bag Hold...
- Starting the world's largest dies...
- Turning a supersized wooden bowl ...
- Trailer Bumper becomes so much more
- Uprooting a tree using a 45:1 pul...
- Automatic orange juicer - video
- How tires are retreaded - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!