Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Gas Forge
makingcustomknives on instructables.com
Homemade gas forge designed to melt steel for knife making. Constructed from firebrick and utilizing a hose torch for connection to a remote propane tank.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Single tractor pulling 5 trailers...
- Shoe finishing machine modification
- Miniature machinst's clamp
- Painting banister rails - GIF
- Coconut shell stripper - GIF
- Gears for cutting metric threads ...
- Router bt selection help
- DTC Table Saw Push Stick #1 (FREE...
- Hydraulic demolition shear - GIF
- Blade bevel grinding platen for 72"
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!