Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Gas Forge
makingcustomknives on instructables.com
Homemade gas forge designed to melt steel for knife making. Constructed from firebrick and utilizing a hose torch for connection to a remote propane tank.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Chinese firecracker stitching mac...
- Tea leaf harvesting machine - video
- Indexing for Myford lathes
- Watch crystal lift - video
- Easy Strip Paint Chemically
- Dutch trash collection crane - vi...
- Simple Shim jig for Bandsaw
- Drum Sander
- Apollo astronaut survivalist kit ...
- Hydraulic paver installation clam...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!