Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Gas Forge
makingcustomknives on instructables.com
Homemade gas forge designed to melt steel for knife making. Constructed from firebrick and utilizing a hose torch for connection to a remote propane tank.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Skid steer modified into riot con...
- Circle division with no rotary ta...
- Milling Head stiffening fixture
- [woodworking] Carnauba Wax sticks
- Tracking tools with RFID technology
- RingMaster large tire changer
- Spring compression tool
- C clamp mod
- Multifuncional Cart / Powered Whe...
- Trailer with built-in boat as roof
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!