Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Gate Cutter
Kansas Brass Foundry on kansasbrass.com
Homemade gate cutter fashioned from folded brass and intended to facilitate the formation of sand channels between the sprue and the mold.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Trash collection crane boat in Ve...
- 1500s bullet extractor - photo
- Handheld inkjet printer - GIF
- Vacuum blasting a tank - GIF
- MY NEW TOOL CHEST FOR MY MACHINIS...
- Chainless bicycle - GIF
- Amphibious craft powered by a Ves...
- Drawknife from sickle
- Automatic driveway gate - GIF
- Tool Rest for an old Wood Lathe
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!