Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Gear Cutter Arbor
Glenn Wegman on chaski.org
Homemade gear cutter arbor fabricated from 4140 pre-hard bar. Threaded to accept a 3/16" 16TPI nut. Key is a 1/4" pin reduced to fit the 6mm keyway. Mandrel will be held in a 75TG collet in an NMTB 30 vertical mill.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Travis Steam Engine No 4 build
- Cheap Thin Parallels
- Organizer for the Quantum column ...
- Calculating the radius of a circu...
- Bread guillotine - GIF
- Cheap Through Hole Lap
- Work Holding Chuck For The Mill.....
- Lathe restoration SN20
- Enormous megaphone from silent fi...
- DIY Portable Vendor Display (Free...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!