Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Gear Cutting Setup
Torch on chaski.org
Homemade setup for cutting spur gears on a lathe. Utilizes an Excel spreadsheet for calculating pitch and tooth count. Gears are machined from O1 tool steel.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Welding of copper in the home
- An Accurate Drill Location Tool
- How to make a electrical lighter
- Removing a large stuck hydraulic ...
- Nitinol paper clip returns to for...
- Making a plumb bob
- Homemade metal bending tools for ...
- Manufacturing Xuan rice paper - GIF
- Grinding Fixture Tool Bit Holders
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!