Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Gear-Driven Engine Stand
dawford on jalopyjournal.com
Homemade gear-driven engine stand converted from a common engine stand via the use of a timing chain, timing gears, a fence clamp, angle iron, and a winch.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Mill Table Light LED
- Four Bolts Compound Clamp
- Tool to expand thin polyethylene ...
- Organizer for screws from jars an...
- Power LED light for the mill
- Keyway cutting on lathe
- adjustable bandsaw circle cutting...
- Adjustable Touch DRO tablet holder
- Poor mans lathe DRO's
- Machine shop powered by Pelton wa...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!