Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Gear Puller Attachment
junker73hd on hdforums.com
Homemade gear puller attachment enabling clutch hub removal without deinstalling the kicker cover and pushrod in Harley-Davidson motorcycles. Fashioned from a clutch hub nut and a washer.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Rotary Metal Cutting Shear-Metal ...
- 1800s surgical skull chainsaw - p...
- Disappearing car door - video
- Automatic retractable hardtop - GIF
- Vintage jet blast destroys runway...
- Rolex Deep Sea Special watch - GIF
- Hydraulic press
- Gasoline tank fill hose
- 1897 Amoskeag steam-powered fire ...
- Automatic watermelon peeler - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!