Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Gerry Can Bracket
Rbertalotto on forums.trailerlife.com
Homemade gerry can bracket consisting of a lower ledge constructed from two bolted aluminum angles with a slit rubber hose added for abrasion resistance. Two upper mounting points are each comprised of aluminum angle and a 1/2" nut and bolt. Can is secured with a ratchet strap.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Automatic retractable hardtop - GIF
- Vintage jet blast destroys runway...
- Rolex Deep Sea Special watch - GIF
- Hydraulic press
- Gasoline tank fill hose
- 1897 Amoskeag steam-powered fire ...
- Automatic watermelon peeler - GIF
- All terrain airless radial tires ...
- 1/2-12 3mt threaded drawbar, conv...
- Pallet wrapping machine - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!