Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Gerry Can Bracket
Rbertalotto on forums.trailerlife.com
Homemade gerry can bracket consisting of a lower ledge constructed from two bolted aluminum angles with a slit rubber hose added for abrasion resistance. Two upper mounting points are each comprised of aluminum angle and a 1/2" nut and bolt. Can is secured with a ratchet strap.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Simple Shim jig for Bandsaw
- Drum Sander
- Apollo astronaut survivalist kit ...
- Hydraulic paver installation clam...
- Dancing soda can bubble toy - video
- Pile driving with spring-assisted...
- Jack car hydraulic simple
- DIY Mobile Paint & Adhesives Cart...
- Onion blossom tool - video
- Odhner Arithmometer pinwheel calc...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!