Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Glass Bottle Etching
Sean Michael Ragan on makeprojects.com
Homemade glass bottle etching accomplished utilizing etching cream and stencils. Designs are created on the bottle label with a permanent marker. Positives are cut out to form a stencil, which is then cleaned with alcohol to remove adhesives and residual ink. Etching cream is daubed over exposed areas on the design, left to dry, rinsed, and the label peeled away.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Heavy Duty Adjustable Height Saw ...
- Knurling tool
- Using a bearing install tool to i...
- Single hole adjustable spanner w...
- Third slide for threading on a wa...
- Axle bearing install tool
- Slide hammer bearing puller adapter
- Handle for my bearing tools
- Small Lathe Homemade in Brazil
- What a peculiar arrangement!
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!