Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Glass Bottle Etching
Sean Michael Ragan on makeprojects.com
Homemade glass bottle etching accomplished utilizing etching cream and stencils. Designs are created on the bottle label with a permanent marker. Positives are cut out to form a stencil, which is then cleaned with alcohol to remove adhesives and residual ink. Etching cream is daubed over exposed areas on the design, left to dry, rinsed, and the label peeled away.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Trash collection crane boat in Ve...
- 1500s bullet extractor - photo
- Handheld inkjet printer - GIF
- Vacuum blasting a tank - GIF
- MY NEW TOOL CHEST FOR MY MACHINIS...
- Chainless bicycle - GIF
- Amphibious craft powered by a Ves...
- Drawknife from sickle
- Automatic driveway gate - GIF
- Tool Rest for an old Wood Lathe
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!