Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Glassblowing Lathe
J. R. Williams on homemetalshopclub.org
Homemade glassblowing lathe constructed from commercial lathe components and intended to facilitate the production of oil lamp globes. Headstocks are belt-driven by two synchronized stepper motors.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Dump truck hydraulic explosion - ...
- Multi-headed nut wizard pickup to...
- Cowhide Motorcycle Jacket - DIY
- Finding Lost Tiny Parts
- MILL---- RESTOMOD PART 1 NEW DC ...
- 3D-print dremel / drill bit holde...
- Measuring acute angles accurately
- Finger Plate
- Panbrake for folding sheet metal,...
- The Effect of Error in the Home S...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!