Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Glove Box
DIYHacksAndHowTos on instructables.com
Homemade glove box adapted from a plastic storage tub. Unit is ported to a ventilation fan to create negative pressure within the chamber.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Van converted with custom woodwor...
- Unaflow steam engine.
- video of WWII German military hel...
- Shop Made Milling Head, for the l...
- Stainless Steel Cheese Spreader K...
- Maxi Pallet for Milling or CNC R...
- Laser alignment tool
- Power hacksaw
- Table saw with inverted jigsaw.
- 3-in-one wooden high chair/desk/r...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!