Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Glow Plug Hole Reamer
Diesel911 on peachparts.com
Homemade glow plug hole reamer intended for utilization on a Mercedes Type 617 diesel engine. Adapted from a hollowed-out bolt with a 6-flute, 7mm reamer in the end.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Huge 1914 diesel marine engine - ...
- 4 jaw chuck backplate
- DIY Flag Staff Holder - Wall Moun...
- Lunar Landing Research Vehicle (L...
- An Electric Screwdriver I made a ...
- A Cool project I made with my Ban...
- DIY Third Hand For Soldering, Glu...
- Preserve Open Caulk Or Silicone M...
- Compression Inserts - Threaded
- 1954 Willys Jeep promotional film...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!