Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade GM Transmission Tools
acourtjester on weldingweb.com
Homemade GM transmission tools appropriate for a variety of tasks on 700R4 and TH350 transmissions, including: removing the pump, compressing the clutch and clutch packs, aligning the pump housing for assembly, and tucking the rubber seals in the clutch pistons.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Improving the Harbor Freight Dril...
- Ride-on trowels - GIF
- DIY Lab Bench Power Supply
- Popcorn canon - video
- Samurai sasumatas stop knife-wiel...
- Childrens dining suite
- Ruppert Archaeopteryx glider - GIF
- Early 1900s bicycle ambulance - p...
- Hoping to help people with their ...
- Canine mechanic's helper - photo
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!