Homemade GM Transmission Tools
acourtjester on weldingweb.com
Homemade GM transmission tools appropriate for a variety of tasks on 700R4 and TH350 transmissions, including: removing the pump, compressing the clutch and clutch packs, aligning the pump housing for assembly, and tucking the rubber seals in the clutch pistons.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Putting out a fuel tanker fire - ...
- Locking pliers hood ornament - ph...
- Expanding packaging foam - GIF
- I just finished this amazing mark...
- Homemade Vise
- Old hammer+anvil headache treatme...
- Underwater chainsaw - video
- EL-Cheapo Cyclone Dust Collector ...
- Horizontal Bandsaw Quick Clamp
- Video of a Ball Chain Lift Mechan...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!