Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade GM Transmission Tools
acourtjester on weldingweb.com
Homemade GM transmission tools appropriate for a variety of tasks on 700R4 and TH350 transmissions, including: removing the pump, compressing the clutch and clutch packs, aligning the pump housing for assembly, and tucking the rubber seals in the clutch pistons.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Collet inserts for square stock
- Stump jumper removal press
- INTERLOCKING-BRICK MAKING MACHINE...
- Heavy Duty Adjustable Height Saw ...
- Knurling tool
- Using a bearing install tool to i...
- Single hole adjustable spanner w...
- Third slide for threading on a wa...
- Axle bearing install tool
- Slide hammer bearing puller adapter
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!