Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Golf Ball Jig Knobs
lilredweldingrod on lumberjocks.com
Homemade jig knobs fashioned from repurposed golf balls by means of drilling them to accept appropriately sized threaded inserts.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Electro bike tandem portable
- Locking Screw Handle
- 4 inch bench vice restoration
- Loading posts with an excavator -...
- Side Light for Long-arm Machine Q...
- Lathe Carriage Stop Multiple with...
- Work bench upgrade and vice
- Dividing Attachment for Mini Lathe
- Using steel rule and 90-degree ta...
- Finger Saver Screw Holder
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!