Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Gorilla Glue and Earth Magnet Ladder
gauthier613 on instructables.com
Homemade Gorilla Glue and earth magnet ladder constructed by gluing a repurposed hard drive magnet to the underside of a ladder's tool tray.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Base for a Milwaukee handheld
- Bolt with built-in tensile strain...
- Metal Lathe Restoration
- Moving a 1966 Northfield jointer ...
- ACME Clamp-o-matic
- Moving lighter but cumbersome equ...
- Warsop Benjo power rammer - video...
- Huge mine blast - GIF
- Reamer Sharpening Fixture
- Hook & Moor automatic boat hook -...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!