Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Gouge Sharpening Jig
WoodChuck84 on lumberjocks.com
Homemade gouge sharpening jig constructed from plywood, a wooden block, a thumbscrew, a threaded rod, wing nuts, and washers.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Tubeless tire repair kit for moto...
- Machine for automatically sorting...
- Edible tools - GIF
- How to Stick Weld HSS (High Speed...
- Pigeon trap - GIF
- Quick Change Turret Tool Post for...
- World's Oldest Micrometer - 1776!...
- Sand mold casting explosion - GIF
- Noga knockoff repair
- Swan neck mortise chisel
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!