Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Gouge Sharpening Jig
WoodChuck84 on lumberjocks.com
Homemade gouge sharpening jig constructed from plywood, a wooden block, a thumbscrew, a threaded rod, wing nuts, and washers.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Easy to make jigsaw station for m...
- home made long reach clamp
- Wip.. manual right angle square t...
- Street sweeper attachment from br...
- How a circuit breaker trips, in s...
- Make a nail puller -Remove broken...
- Pencil sharpening machine - GIF
- Blind bearing pullers
- Mystery rod shuffling machine - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!