Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Gouge Sharpening Jig
WoodChuck84 on lumberjocks.com
Homemade gouge sharpening jig constructed from plywood, a wooden block, a thumbscrew, a threaded rod, wing nuts, and washers.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Indexing for Myford lathes
- Watch crystal lift - video
- Easy Strip Paint Chemically
- Dutch trash collection crane - vi...
- Simple Shim jig for Bandsaw
- Drum Sander
- Apollo astronaut survivalist kit ...
- Hydraulic paver installation clam...
- Dancing soda can bubble toy - video
- Pile driving with spring-assisted...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!