Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Grill Light for Mill
Morph on chaski.org
Homemade adaptation of an LED BBQ grill light for use with a mill. Capable of being mounted to either the mill control box or the chip shield arm by magnets or integral clamp.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Trash collection crane boat in Ve...
- 1500s bullet extractor - photo
- Handheld inkjet printer - GIF
- Vacuum blasting a tank - GIF
- MY NEW TOOL CHEST FOR MY MACHINIS...
- Chainless bicycle - GIF
- Amphibious craft powered by a Ves...
- Drawknife from sickle
- Automatic driveway gate - GIF
- Tool Rest for an old Wood Lathe
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!