Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Grill Light for Mill
Morph on chaski.org
Homemade adaptation of an LED BBQ grill light for use with a mill. Capable of being mounted to either the mill control box or the chip shield arm by magnets or integral clamp.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Antique hand-cranked grinding sto...
- The most important tool in my shop!
- DIY Drill Press Build // Homemade...
- Cast shoulder plane
- Scrap built air hammer
- 200-watt laser bazooka - GIF and ...
- Shaving with an axe - GIF
- Machine for cleaning metal from r...
- Drum Sander
- Simple dowel maker jig made with ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!