Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
powerrodsmike on hotrodders.com
Homemade grinder adapted from a washing machine motor. Utilizes a surplus Ford rim as a base.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Mystery rod shuffling machine - GIF
- DIY General Bandsaw blade guides
- Catching a satellite in orbit - GIF
- Flattening both sides of a blade ...
- Flip out automotive cupholders - ...
- Sharpening a pencil on a lathe - ...
- Using a mini excavator up a stair...
- Homemade Simple Hand Press
- My homemade Hydraulic Bench Press
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!