Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Royce M. Roath on vintageprojects.com
Homemade grinder constructed from a Ford Model T differential. Can be made as a bench or floor type. Accepts 12" diameter wheels. Intended to be driven via an overhead belt system.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Painting banister rails - GIF
- Coconut shell stripper - GIF
- Gears for cutting metric threads ...
- Router bt selection help
- DTC Table Saw Push Stick #1 (FREE...
- Hydraulic demolition shear - GIF
- Blade bevel grinding platen for 72"
- Uses for worn multitool blades
- Oiler for Long Chainsaw Bar - Sla...
- 3D printed wire bender - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!