Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
bsmith on homemadetools.net
Homemade grinder powered by a 3 HP electric motor and capable of driving two 12" wheels. Upper shaft housing was adapted from a surplus fire extinguisher.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Flip out automotive cupholders - ...
- Sharpening a pencil on a lathe - ...
- Using a mini excavator up a stair...
- Homemade Simple Hand Press
- My homemade Hydraulic Bench Press
- Glass stretching machine - GIFs
- Making a chisel from volcanic roc...
- Splash guard..
- Automatic Water Tap
- A table ilon the style of Loft wi...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!