Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
bsmith on homemadetools.net
Homemade grinder powered by a 3 HP electric motor and capable of driving two 12" wheels. Upper shaft housing was adapted from a surplus fire extinguisher.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Painting banister rails - GIF
- Coconut shell stripper - GIF
- Gears for cutting metric threads ...
- Router bt selection help
- DTC Table Saw Push Stick #1 (FREE...
- Hydraulic demolition shear - GIF
- Blade bevel grinding platen for 72"
- Uses for worn multitool blades
- Oiler for Long Chainsaw Bar - Sla...
- 3D printed wire bender - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!