Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Grinder and Abrasive Disc Storage
rdsk8ter on garagejournal.com
Homemade wall-mounted grinder and abrasive disc storage solution fabricated from flat bar stock. Grinder holder is notched on one end to support the tool. The bottom portion of the holder has been formed into a shelf to hold the cord.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- DTC Table Saw Push Stick #1 (FREE...
- Hydraulic demolition shear - GIF
- Blade bevel grinding platen for 72"
- Uses for worn multitool blades
- Oiler for Long Chainsaw Bar - Sla...
- 3D printed wire bender - GIF
- Man carries 20+ bags on his head ...
- Lathe Carriage Stop
- Multi-headed washing hose - GIF
- Cylinder square
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!