Homemade Grinder and Abrasive Disc Storage
rdsk8ter on garagejournal.com
Homemade wall-mounted grinder and abrasive disc storage solution fabricated from flat bar stock. Grinder holder is notched on one end to support the tool. The bottom portion of the holder has been formed into a shelf to hold the cord.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Old Bench Grinder Restoration | ...
- Submerged arc welding - videos
- 1978 SEAB Flipper microcar - phot...
- Firewood packing machine - video
- Acrylic Lathe Tooling Cabinet
- DIY Portable Jigsaw Table From Ga...
- Ride-on lawnmower motorcycle - ph...
- Air Rifle Restoration and Customi...
- When someone asks you: "Is it lev...
- Lathe tailstock bed clamp
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!