Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Grinder Table
peterd51 on mig-welding.co.uk
Homemade grinder table constructed from discarded plate, square tubing, and angle bars. Used for cutting sheets of mild steel to specific widths.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Automatic watermelon peeler - GIF
- All terrain airless radial tires ...
- 1/2-12 3mt threaded drawbar, conv...
- Pallet wrapping machine - GIF
- Hot forging workpiece rolls away ...
- Screwdriver machined handle [Radi...
- 1930s biplane fails aircraft carr...
- How to Make a Cane
- Coil wrapping machine - GIF and v...
- revisited lantern chuck
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!