Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Grinding Wheel Adaptor
Hawk99 on chaski.org
Homemade grinding wheel adaptor fabricated from a discarded piece of 6061 T6. Wheel shoulder was turned to 1.250". Six holes were drilled and tapped in accordance with an Autocad-generated dividing pattern.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Travis Steam Engine No 4 build
- Cheap Thin Parallels
- Organizer for the Quantum column ...
- Calculating the radius of a circu...
- Bread guillotine - GIF
- Cheap Through Hole Lap
- Work Holding Chuck For The Mill.....
- Lathe restoration SN20
- Enormous megaphone from silent fi...
- DIY Portable Vendor Display (Free...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!