Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Grinding Wheel Adaptor
Hawk99 on chaski.org
Homemade grinding wheel adaptor fabricated from a discarded piece of 6061 T6. Wheel shoulder was turned to 1.250". Six holes were drilled and tapped in accordance with an Autocad-generated dividing pattern.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Universal Cutter Grinder
- Elevating pickup truck topper - GIF
- Robot operating a CNC machine - GIF
- Dual Action Pneumatic Air Cylinder
- Is it possible to change spinning...
- Total In-Flight Simulator airplan...
- Base for a Milwaukee handheld
- Bolt with built-in tensile strain...
- Metal Lathe Restoration
- Moving a 1966 Northfield jointer ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!