Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Peter Jacob on makezine.com
Homemade gripper constructed from plexiglass, a paper clip, foam rubber, and a small servo.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Huge mining dump truck being tran...
- Rolligon trucks - GIF, video, pat...
- Centroid CNC12 Screw Mapping on a...
- Precious Plastic Machines
- Manhole cover replacement - GIF
- Dump truck hydraulic explosion - ...
- Multi-headed nut wizard pickup to...
- Cowhide Motorcycle Jacket - DIY
- Finding Lost Tiny Parts
- MILL---- RESTOMOD PART 1 NEW DC ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!