Homemade Grit Blaster/Air Eraser Booth
Dave Ayers on daveayers.com
Homemade grit blaster/air eraser booth adapted from a drawer and featuring a picture frame top, styrene floors, respirator filters, and PVC fittings. Powered by a W.R Brown HS342 Mini-Sandblast gun.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Automated lathe machine
- Vacuum tube pin straightener - GIF
- Here's an Electric Table Fan I made
- Automatic tire chains - GIF
- WW1 German Army trench digger - p...
- Fan-driven cross-country skiing -...
- Homemade Circular Saw Crosscut - ...
- How To Make a Center Line Marker ...
- 3D printed bearing assembly tool ...
- Circular Saw Cross & Miter Cuttin...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!