Homemade Guide Rail Deflector
squarecut on festoolownersgroup.com
Homemade guide rail deflector patterned after a commercial unit. Features flared high end walls, wider width, and a clamping slot. Constructed from MDF and hardware.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Cutting oversized logs and DIY ch...
- Double-decker bus tilt test in 19...
- Knife Forged From A Railroad Spike
- Prolong Brass/Steel Brush Life
- Effective (& Primative) DIY Cemen...
- Spray Foam DIY Flexible Extension
- Paper clip bending machine - GIF
- Modification of Commercial Hand T...
- A Powerful Mini Cannon I made
- Remote-controlled snow chains - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!