Homemade Guitar Body Painting Jig
Jeff on k6jca.blogspot.com
Homemade guitar body painting jig constructed from melamine shelving, PVC, 1/2" pipe, floor flanges, and couplings.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Girandola firework - GIF
- Horse-drawn street sweeper - photo
- Circular Saw Crosscut Jig - Video
- BMW Isetta microcar- photos
- PosiPen magnetic thickness coatin...
- Home Made Garden / Lawn Sprayer
- Precision driving - GIF
- Clearing a foggy headlight with a...
- 2"x72" Belt Grinder/Sander build`
- amazon snake wood knife handle
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!