Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Guitar Fretboard Cutting Jig
stanley_clifton on lumberjocks.com
Homemade guitar fretboard cutting jig intended to ensure that all components are secured square to each other. Fashioned from 19mm plywood. Featuring beech and ash bracing.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Automatic Water Tap
- Quenching a pile of hot excavator...
- Belt-driven tractor with giant tr...
- Stratolaunch the world's largest ...
- Mx Grip cutter
- Motorcycle gliding across lake - ...
- Lathe drive center and soldering ...
- Hey everyone, just some knives an...
- Magnifeye fishing hook threader -...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!