Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Guitar Side Rack
Larry Hefner on lhefner.blogspot.com
Homemade guitar side rack intended to hold newly bent guitar sides for cooling and drying. Constructed from MDF and dowel rods.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- How to Stick Weld HSS (High Speed...
- Pigeon trap - GIF
- Quick Change Turret Tool Post for...
- World's Oldest Micrometer - 1776!...
- Sand mold casting explosion - GIF
- Noga knockoff repair
- Swan neck mortise chisel
- Repair of old bottle jack
- Aircraft detection before radar -...
- Annular Cutter Arbor From R8 3/4"...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!