Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Hammer Drill
Evan on bbs.homeshopmachinist.net
Homemade hammer drill adapted from an impact socket welded to a 1/2" Grade 8 fine-thread bolt to facilitate mounting of the Jacobs chuck. Powered by a CP pneumatic drill.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Failed attempt to drill a hole in...
- Cold spray metal additive repair ...
- Ride-on roller attachment for tra...
- Gentleman tests fire sprinkler lo...
- Float-on yacht transport vessels ...
- Swage Block substitute.
- Hand forged tentacle bottle opener
- Lever double tool feed for watchm...
- Cabinet Hinges
- How to make an original, clamp
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!