Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Hand Lapping Wheel
Frank Ford on chaski.org
Homemade hand lapping wheel constructed around a commercially available diamond wheel. Base is walnut and all steel parts were custom machined, including the bearings.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Squaring round metal containers -...
- Vent Hood for Boiler System
- Splinter tweezer magnifier
- Walking/moving trailer floor - GI...
- Low consumption electric motor an...
- How to make a DIY mini Lathe Mach...
- Ditch irrigator sprayer - GIF
- Sheetmetal circle cutting - GIF
- Debarking logs with a pressure wa...
- Hundreds of pounds of acorns fall...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!