Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Hand Tapper
stan the toolfool on toolfools.com
Homemade hand tapper constructed from salvaged drill parts. Sliding T-post is fabricated from a 1/2" pipe T. Brass bushings are hammered into the T ends. A pipe connected the a vertical support is fitted on one end. A 3/8" rod is driven into the bushings. The chuck is attached to the rod through a connector. The assembly is flange-mounted to a wooden base.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Trash collection crane boat in Ve...
- 1500s bullet extractor - photo
- Handheld inkjet printer - GIF
- Vacuum blasting a tank - GIF
- MY NEW TOOL CHEST FOR MY MACHINIS...
- Chainless bicycle - GIF
- Amphibious craft powered by a Ves...
- Drawknife from sickle
- Automatic driveway gate - GIF
- Tool Rest for an old Wood Lathe
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!