Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Hand Tapper
stan the toolfool on toolfools.com
Homemade hand tapper constructed from salvaged drill parts. Sliding T-post is fabricated from a 1/2" pipe T. Brass bushings are hammered into the T ends. A pipe connected the a vertical support is fitted on one end. A 3/8" rod is driven into the bushings. The chuck is attached to the rod through a connector. The assembly is flange-mounted to a wooden base.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Third slide for threading on a wa...
- Axle bearing install tool
- Slide hammer bearing puller adapter
- Handle for my bearing tools
- Small Lathe Homemade in Brazil
- What a peculiar arrangement!
- Improving a Harbor freight pipe b...
- 2x72 inch belt sander
- Bugatti Pedal Car Build Part 5 (B...
- Mini Vise Restoration
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!