Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Hand Tapper Pilot
11echo on practicalmachinist.com
Homemade hand tapper pilot featuring spring actuation and intended for lathe mounting to facilitate tap centering.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- 1897 Amoskeag steam-powered fire ...
- Automatic watermelon peeler - GIF
- All terrain airless radial tires ...
- 1/2-12 3mt threaded drawbar, conv...
- Pallet wrapping machine - GIF
- Hot forging workpiece rolls away ...
- Screwdriver machined handle [Radi...
- 1930s biplane fails aircraft carr...
- How to Make a Cane
- Coil wrapping machine - GIF and v...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!