Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Hanging Bar
AndyA on weldingweb.com
Homemade hanging bar intended to facilitate skinning of pigs and deer. Fashioned from 1" pipe and 1/2" round bar. Features pointed hooks welded directly to the bar.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Automated coal train car sprayer ...
- Perfect belly landing in 1966 Pip...
- Kant Twist Clamp
- Spotlight for drillpress etc..
- Longitudinal DRO fitting.
- Help needed building a berry de-s...
- Addicted to building tools - wool...
- ESL Headphone
- Not a tool, but a useful philosophy
- Emergency tools and leak proof ca...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!