Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Hanging Bar
AndyA on weldingweb.com
Homemade hanging bar intended to facilitate skinning of pigs and deer. Fashioned from 1" pipe and 1/2" round bar. Features pointed hooks welded directly to the bar.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Tractor PTO Leyland drop plate.
- Concrete bag lift fail - GIF
- One man Ceiling board holder
- Supporting Long plank to cut.
- Wooden Sawhorses made with no nai...
- Octopus unscrewing jar - GIF
- Trick water faucet - GIF
- Mystery rod banging machine - GIF
- Failed attempt to drill a hole in...
- Cold spray metal additive repair ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!