Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Hanging Bar
AndyA on weldingweb.com
Homemade hanging bar intended to facilitate skinning of pigs and deer. Fashioned from 1" pipe and 1/2" round bar. Features pointed hooks welded directly to the bar.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Adjustable Touch DRO tablet holder
- Poor mans lathe DRO's
- Machine shop powered by Pelton wa...
- Metal Lathe Steady Rest mod (ball...
- 15" Delta Planer Rebuild
- Brake drum pot belly??? Ideas....
- A small mandrel for turning large...
- 16 Best Woodturning Tools
- DRO Print Hanger
- Commercial version of brianhw's h...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!