Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Hanging Bar
AndyA on weldingweb.com
Homemade hanging bar intended to facilitate skinning of pigs and deer. Fashioned from 1" pipe and 1/2" round bar. Features pointed hooks welded directly to the bar.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Making steel balls for large bear...
- Aluminum and log tables - photos
- Drone changing a lightbulb - GIF
- Chinese street surveillance softw...
- Drill press chuck extension
- [Portuguese] - Sistema para remot...
- Pollarding machine - GIF
- Make a pirate chest jewelry box
- Micro waste oil forge
- Pomegranate de-seeding machine - ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!