Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Hanging Plywood Storage
BlankMan on lumberjocks.com
Homemade hanging plywood storage fashioned from pipes anchored to the ceiling rafters. Capable of supporting 30 3/4" 4x8 sheets of plywood.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- The Maker's Vise
- Kids' swing made from car - photos
- 1" drill/drift punch guide.
- Logging truck rear steer dolly - ...
- Wooden hummingbird model - GIF
- Vietnamese Cu Chi tunnels - large...
- Repurposing part for a floating t...
- Bell Ropes
- Mobile brick-making machine - GIF
- Boeing dual-driver Long Load Crew...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!