Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Harbor Freight Bead Roller Modifications
Jim Stabe on jalopyjournal.com
Homemade modified Harbor Freight bead roller featuring a beefed-up frame. Powered by a HF 12v winch motor via chain drive. Runs from a portable battery jumpstart unit.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Big Blue crane collapse - video
- Chinese firecracker stitching mac...
- Tea leaf harvesting machine - video
- Indexing for Myford lathes
- Watch crystal lift - video
- Easy Strip Paint Chemically
- Dutch trash collection crane - vi...
- Simple Shim jig for Bandsaw
- Drum Sander
- Apollo astronaut survivalist kit ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!