Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Harbor Freight Bead Roller Modifications
Jim Stabe on jalopyjournal.com
Homemade modified Harbor Freight bead roller featuring a beefed-up frame. Powered by a HF 12v winch motor via chain drive. Runs from a portable battery jumpstart unit.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Painting banister rails - GIF
- Coconut shell stripper - GIF
- Gears for cutting metric threads ...
- Router bt selection help
- DTC Table Saw Push Stick #1 (FREE...
- Hydraulic demolition shear - GIF
- Blade bevel grinding platen for 72"
- Uses for worn multitool blades
- Oiler for Long Chainsaw Bar - Sla...
- 3D printed wire bender - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!